lucene-general mailing list archives

From nitishgarg <nitishgarg1...@gmail.com>
Subject Custom Analyzer
Date Wed, 29 Dec 2010 12:29:01 GMT

I have written a custome analyzer for Marathi Language on the lines of French
Analyzer present in Lucene tweaking the stemming part. For compilation I put
the three classes MarathiAnalyzer, MarathiStemFilter and MarathiStemmer in
the MarathiAnalyzer class only (otherwise I was receiving errors that the
marathiStemmer class is unavailable in MarathiStemFilter, dunno why?).

After compilation I regenerated the lucene-analyzers-2.9.1.jar file and put
it in the lib folder.
But when I edit my schema.xml to use MarathiAnlyzer by writing <analyzer
type="index" class="org.apache.lucene.analysis.mr.MarathiAnalyzer">, and
when I run the start.jar file Solr throws me classNotFoundException as:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.lucene.analysis.mr.MarathiAnalyzer

I tried using the FrenchAnalyzer using the same method and I was successful
in doing that, but unsuccessful when I do the same for MarathiAnalyzer.

Can anybody tell where I am mistaking?