lucene-general mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release of Apache Lucene 3.0.3 and 2.9.4 artifacts (take 2)
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2010 08:38:37 GMT
Hi,

Thanks to the PMC for voting on the Lucene 3.0.3 and 2.9.4 artifacts. The
vote has passed with 3 positive votes:
- Robert Muir
- Andi Vajda
- Uwe Schindler

I will start to publish the artifacts to the mirrors today and send the
announcement message on Friday morning after the website was updated.

Mike: What do you thing are they key facts/bug fixes for this version? I
will prepare the announcement message today, mostly it is the same as
always, but we should list some key points, like serious bugs.

What about release Solr 1.4.2? Or should we simply also announce the
build.xml for patching Solr 1.4.1 and also put it on the mirrors?

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen