lucene-general mailing list archives

From Andi Vajda <va...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Lucene 3.0.3 and 2.9.4 artifacts (take 2)
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2010 00:05:54 GMT

On Mon, 29 Nov 2010, Uwe Schindler wrote:

> Is it really a problem of cygwin or just your config? I have seen such
> messages in cygwin config already, but for me on win7 the build works fine
> (I have cygwin but I build without)

I guess it is a problem of building under cygwin. The extra output doesn't
seem to be produced by svnversion itself. I don't think it's a showstopper
for the artifacts but should be noted, maybe, in release notes.

I've never seen this problem before but I just created a new virtual machine
with Windows 7 and the latest cygwin, so maybe this bug is old but not as
old as the VM I was using before which was a very old win2k setup :-).

Andi..