lucene-general mailing list archives

From Robert Muir <rcm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Lucene 3.0.3 and 2.9.4 artifacts (take 1)
Date Sun, 28 Nov 2010 15:04:24 GMT
On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 9:54 AM, Uwe Schindler <uwe@thetaphi.de> wrote:

> Indeed? I have never seen a commit message on Solr 1.4 branch. Or does those mails don't
go to the current commit list?

It seems these commits still go to solr-commits@lucene.apache.org,
since the branch is still in the old location, not under /dev. I just
looked and there are a few bugfixes sitting there. Additionally,
reviewing bugfixes committed to 3.x to see if the should be backported
like we did for this lucene release might find a few more candidates.

> Nevertheless, the patch script does its work even when patching solr svn checkout, collecting
the jar files is a pain *g* :-)

well this is a good test of the lucene release, and an option instead
of doing a full bugfix release of solr (the script looks good to me),
i was just mentioning that solr does have its own bugfixes too.