lucene-general mailing list archives

From Robert Muir <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Lucene 3.0.3 and 2.9.4 artifacts (take 1)
Date Sun, 28 Nov 2010 15:04:24 GMT
On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 9:54 AM, Uwe Schindler <> wrote:
> Indeed? I have never seen a commit message on Solr 1.4 branch. Or does those mails don't
go to the current commit list?

It seems these commits still go to,
since the branch is still in the old location, not under /dev. I just
looked and there are a few bugfixes sitting there. Additionally,
reviewing bugfixes committed to 3.x to see if the should be backported
like we did for this lucene release might find a few more candidates.

> Nevertheless, the patch script does its work even when patching solr svn checkout, collecting
the jar files is a pain *g* :-)

well this is a good test of the lucene release, and an option instead
of doing a full bugfix release of solr (the script looks good to me),
i was just mentioning that solr does have its own bugfixes too.

View raw message