lucene-general mailing list archives

From vermansi <verma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cluster Retrieval in Lucene
Date Thu, 25 Nov 2010 22:09:36 GMT

Im sorry if my post misled you in any way but by cluster retrieval i mean
something like this :
http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.83.4177&rep=rep1&type=pdf

On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 12:55 AM, Ted Dunning [via Lucene] <
ml-node+1968974-40095033-277119@n3.nabble.com<ml-node%2B1968974-40095033-277119@n3.nabble.com>