lucene-general mailing list archives

From Shivani Rao <raoshiv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mahout and lucence and data formats
Date Sat, 27 Nov 2010 06:21:19 GMT
The Mahout's side of the story for LDA was resolved as part of this feature
request and patch file.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAHOUT-458

But the Mahout version I have does not include the options specified in this
report. What am I missing?
Do I need to download a patch and then recompile Mahout? or download the
latest (stable/unstable) version?
Have these changes been reverted?
If it is the latest version then where can I find it and how can one update
the documentation to reflect the changes?

Shivani

--
Research Scholar,
Purdue University