lucene-general mailing list archives

From Andrzej Bialecki ...@getopt.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Rename Lucene Java to be Lucene Core
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2010 22:47:23 GMT
On 2010-11-09 21:57, Grant Ingersoll wrote:
> Per the discuss thread and the fact that Java is TM Oracle, I would like us to change
"Lucene Java" to now be referred to as Lucene Core.  The primary change is on the website
where the "Java" tab will now be the "Core" tab and other mentions will be adjusted accordingly.
 I still expect we will just refer to it informally as Lucene, since that is what it is.

+1

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><