lucene-general mailing list archives

From Moray McConnachie <mmcco...@oxford-analytica.com>
Subject Re: Lucene.NET Community Status
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2010 22:08:02 GMT
I'm a long-time user who doesn't feel comfortable enough with the source
to do more  than troubleshoot the bugs that I very occasionally find
following a new release (which DIGY has in the past always been
splendidly fast to fix - thanks DIGY).

Therefore I would be delighted to assuage my guilt at not being able to
help more practically by contributing something financially towards
software that would help the committers with the conversion process.

Feel free to come back to me privately when you identify what the best
software is if it is not open source.

I'm going to bet lots of lurkers on this list feel likewise.

Yours,
Moray

Disclaimer

This message and any attachments are confidential and/or privileged. If this has been sent
to you in error, please do not use, retain or disclose them, and contact the sender as soon
as possible.

Oxford Analytica Ltd
Registered in England: No. 1196703
5 Alfred Street, Oxford