lucene-general mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject [VOTE] Release of Apache Lucene 3.0.3 and 2.9.4 artifacts (take 1)
Date Sun, 28 Nov 2010 00:58:16 GMT
Hi all Lucene Java committers and PMC,

I have posted a release candidate for both Apache Lucene Java 2.9.4 and
3.0.3 (which both have the same bug fix level, functionality and release
announcement), built from revision 1039805 of the corresponding branches.

Thanks for all your help! Please test them and give your votes, the
scheduled release date for both versions will be Friday, December 3th, 2010.
Only votes from the Lucene PMC are binding, but everyone is welcome to check
the release candidate and voice their approval or disapproval. The vote
passes if at least three binding +1 votes are cast.

We planned the parallel release with one announcement because of their
parallel development / bug fix level to emphasize that they are equal except
deprecation removal and Java 5 since major version 3. I will post the
possible release announcement soon for corrections.

Artifacts (incl. Maven) and Changes.txt can be found here:
http://s.apache.org/LGM

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen