lucene-general mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: ClassNotFoundException
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2010 17:47:14 GMT
In addition:
You use cygwin, but the java.exe is a win32 native application expecting win32-conform path
names. So if you create the CLASSPATH using cygwin's unix-style path names (with /usr/...
and : as separator) they are not parseable by win32 Java. They must be formed using standard
drive-letter/backslash/semicolon-separated in the env var!

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen