lucene-general mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Lucene Java -> Lucene Core
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2010 18:02:37 GMT
Die, Contrib, die! We will hopefully only have modules soon?

+1 to "Lucene Core", "Lucene Modules" and "Solr". As qualifier we can use "for Java" to differentiate
from .NET. But in my opinion, all others should be separate projects and the main project
is called "Lucene Family for Java" (without family but I like it).

Uwe

P.S.: Else let's call it "Apache Lucene Harmony" *g*

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de