lucene-general mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene.NET Community Status
Date Sat, 30 Oct 2010 20:10:16 GMT
It is great to see that there really is support.  It sounds to me like
Incubator to top-level is a great plan.

I am one of the Java crowd and thus would have a hard time convincing
anybody that I should have a vote on the
future of any .net project, but it really does seem that there is the core
of a great community here.