lucene-general mailing list archives

From Mackram <mack...@gmail.com>
Subject running mahout with lucene.vector produces a dictionary output only
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2010 13:36:07 GMT

Hey everyone,

I have a simple question to ask and hopefully someone can point me in the
right direction. I have a Solr setup with several documents in it (in the
thousands). I have downloaded the latest mahout trunk and attempted to
create vectors out of the solr index as is shown in the wiki by using the
command

"./bin/mahout lucene.vector --dir /usr/local/solr/data/index/ --field
englishContent --idField id --dictOut ~/dict.vec --norm 2 --output ~/out.txt
--max 50"

The command runs and produces the file dict.vec in my case but no out.txt. I
have no idea why this is and would really appreciate a pointer to what could
be happening.