lucene-general mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: bugs data of Apache Lucene for academic research evaluation !
Date Tue, 07 Sep 2010 05:44:16 GMT
Take a look at the JIRA bug tracker.  You can dump all of the LUCENE issues
there in XML form using the web interface.

In particular, try this URL:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/sr/jira.issueviews:searchrequest-xml/temp/SearchRequest.xml?pid=12310110&sorter/field=issuekey&sorter/order=DESC&tempMax=1000

Your email client may break this URL into two parts.  If so, fix it or try
this next URL:

http://bit.ly/aOJWSM