lucene-general mailing list archives

From "Iqbal, Aftab" <Aftab.Iq...@deri.org>
Subject bugs data of Apache Lucene for academic research evaluation !
Date Mon, 06 Sep 2010 16:09:47 GMT
Hi All,

I am a PhD student at DERI (http://www.deri.ie), Galway, Ireland. I am carrying out research
to address issues in
software development processes and how to make software development and specially its management
efficient[1]. For the
evaluation of our research, i am looking for data (mailing list archives, bug trackers, source
code, subversion logs) of an open source, long live projects of Apache. For my evaluation,
i have listed down 5 Apache projects and Apache Lucene is one of them.

Although, I have found the links to the mbox archives of the mailing list and the Web access
to the subversion repository of Apache Lucene but i require database dump of the Bug Tracker
of Apache Lucene development to carry out research evaluation.

Your help will be highly appreciated and i will be very happy to share the results of our
evaluation with you.

If this mailing list is not intended for this email then please guide me to whom i can contact
for it.

thanks and looking forward for your kind response.

regards
Aftab Iqbal
http://www.deri.ie/about/team/member/aftab_iqbal/

[1] http://sw-app.org/pub/seke09-ld2sd.pdf