lucene-general mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: Adding more mailing list moderators?
Date Mon, 23 Aug 2010 22:04:11 GMT

Ok, so it sounds like Grant, Uwe, Simon, Yonik (via IRC) and myself are
all willing to be added as moderators for all of these lists. (some folks
are already moderators for some lists)

I checked with #asfinfra and verified the process, so i'll take care of
the request -- but need to sanity check what email addresses people want
to use.  I'm going to assume it's the same one you use to reply to this
thread (i don't think anyone uses differnet addresses for each list), but
if i'm wrong please let me know ASAP (you can send me a private email with
the address of your prefrence).

I'll send the request to infra about 24 hours from now.

: Recent events have pointed out that we only have a few moderators for
: several key mailing lists -- and in some cases those moderators are no
: longer active (or not as active as they'd like to be)
:
: It would be a good idea to try and add some new moderators to all of hte
: lucene lists, particularly to dev (2), general (1), java-user (2),
: and solr-user (1).
:
: I'm willing to volunteer for those 4 lists ... anybody else?

-Hoss

--
http://lucenerevolution.org/  ...  October 7-8, Boston
http://bit.ly/stump-hoss      ...  Stump The Chump!