lucene-general mailing list archives

From Jason Dixon <>
Subject Register now for Surge 2010
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2010 16:03:43 GMT
Registration for Surge Scalability Conference 2010 is open for all
attendees!  We have an awesome lineup of leaders from across the various
communities that support highly scalable architectures, as well as the
companies that implement them.  Here's a small sampling from our list of

John Allspaw, Etsy
Theo Schlossnagle, OmniTI
Rasmus Lerdorf, creator of PHP
Tom Cook, Facebook
Benjamin Black, fast_ip
Artur Bergman, Wikia
Christopher Brown, Opscode
Bryan Cantrill, Joyent
Baron Schwartz, Percona
Paul Querna, Cloudkick

Surge 2010 focuses on real case studies from production environments;
the lessons learned from failure and how to re-engineer your way to a
successful, highly scalable Internet architecture.  The conference takes
place at the Tremont Grand Historic Venue on Sept 30 and Oct 1, 2010 in
Baltimore, MD.  Register now to enjoy the Early Bird discount and
guarantee your seat to this year's event!

Jason Dixon
OmniTI Computer Consulting, Inc.
443.325.1357 x.241

View raw message