lucene-general mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: Draft proposal: Move Lucy to Incubator
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2010 23:04:09 GMT

: I'm fine with all those mods, and I've gone and applied them for you.
:
: http://wiki.apache.org/lucy/LucyIncubatorProposal?action=diff&rev2=45&rev1=43

Looks good to me.

Unlike my Lucy wiki account, my incubator wiki account *is* working, so if
there are no other comments/suggestions I can go ahead and to the wiki
cloning/linking dance and send the proposal to general@incubator.

This discussion has been open since July 2nd, so i think we've probably
already gotten comments from most of the people who are going to post
them, but i'll give it another 24 hours just in case anyone has any
followups on the latest edits to the draft.

-Hoss