lucene-general mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Lucene Java 2.9.3 and 3.0.2 artifacts to be released
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2010 12:36:11 GMT
This looks like something new to me (doesn't ring a bell).

It looks odd -- the assertion that's tripping would seem to indicate
that a file that we are copying into a CFS file (after flushing) is
still changing while we are copying, which is not good.  All files
should be closed before we build the CFS.  Strange... was this just a
local hard drive / NTFS file system, Uwe?

I also can't repro, so far -- I have a while(1) stress test running on
OpenSolaris and Windows Server 2003, but no failures yet...

Can anyone else get this test to fail?

Mike