lucene-general mailing list archives

From Isabel Drost <isa...@apache.org>
Subject Call for Presentations - Berlin Buzzwords 2011
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2010 13:20:17 GMT

Hi folks,

judging from the feedback we got from attendees Berlin Buzzwords was
very well received. We asked the audience if we should repeat the
exercise in 2011: All hands in the room went up.

For those of you who sadly missed this years edition and would like to
be speaker next year - we have a surprise for you: Call for
presentations for Berlin Buzzwords 2011 is up as of now:

                    http://tinyurl.com/buzzwords2011

Looking forward to lots of great proposals. If you wonder if Berlin is
worth a visit, ask the Lucene guys that spend this week here for their
comments (that is Robert Muir, Michael Busch, Grant Ingersoll, Uwe
Schindler, Simon Willnauer and others).

For some impressions of this years edition have a look at what got
posted on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=berlinbuzzwords&w=all

Videos and slides of the event will be posted as soon as possible and
linked to from the front page at http://berlinbuzzwords.de

Please re-distribute this call to anyone you think might be interested.

Looking forward to see you in Berlin next summer,

Isabel, Jule, Simon, Jan