lucene-general mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject [VOTE] #2 Apache Lucene Java 2.9.3 and 3.0.2 artifacts to be released
Date Fri, 11 Jun 2010 15:58:38 GMT
Hi all,

It is not yet quite clear if we should release take2 or take1 of the
artifacts. Both are on my people account, please vote:

[1] Release
http://people.apache.org/~uschindler/staging-area/lucene-2.9.3-3.0.2-take2-r
ev953716/ including LUCENE-2494 as Lucene 3.0.2 and 2.9.2. You only need to
recheck the 3.0.2 artifacts (if you submitted a vote to the first call), as
I only rebuilt the 3.0.2 ones. Lucene 2.9.3 has no Java 5 and keeps
unchanged.
[2] Release the previous artifacts from
http://people.apache.org/~uschindler/staging-area/lucene-2.9.3-3.0.2-take1-r
ev951790/
[3] Don't release any of them because found an error :-)

The targeted Release Date is still next Friday, June 18th, 2010! Only votes
from Lucene PMC are binding, but everyone is welcome to check the release
candidate and voice their approval or disapproval to one of the artifact
versions. The vote passes if at least three binding +1 votes for either
option are cast. Vote is open until Wed, June 15th, 2010.

Thanks,
Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler