lucene-general mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject [VOTE] Apache Lucene Java 2.9.3 and 3.0.2 artifacts to be released
Date Mon, 07 Jun 2010 15:20:42 GMT
Hi all,

I have posted a release candidate for both Lucene Java 2.9.3 and 3.0.2
(which both have the same bug fix level, functionality and release
announcement), build from revision 951790 of the corresponding branches.
Thanks for all your help! Please test them and give your votes, the
scheduled release date for both versions is Friday, June 18th, 2010. Only
votes from Lucene PMC are binding, but everyone is welcome to check the
release candidate and voice their approval or disapproval. The vote passes
if at least three binding +1 votes are cast.

We planned the parallel release with one announcement because of their
parallel development / bug fix level to emphasize that they are equal except
deprecation removal and Java 5 since major version 3. I will post the
possible release announcement soon for corrections.

Artifacts can be found at:
http://people.apache.org/~uschindler/staging-area/lucene-2.9.3-3.0.2-take1-r
ev951790/

Changes:
http://people.apache.org/~uschindler/staging-area/lucene-2.9.3-3.0.2-take1-r
ev951790/changes-2.9.3/Changes.html
http://people.apache.org/~uschindler/staging-area/lucene-2.9.3-3.0.2-take1-r
ev951790/changes-2.9.3/Contrib-Changes.html

http://people.apache.org/~uschindler/staging-area/lucene-2.9.3-3.0.2-take1-r
ev951790/changes-3.0.2/Changes.html
http://people.apache.org/~uschindler/staging-area/lucene-2.9.3-3.0.2-take1-r
ev951790/changes-3.0.2/Contrib-Changes.html

Maven artifacts:
http://people.apache.org/~uschindler/staging-area/lucene-2.9.3-3.0.2-take1-r
ev951790/maven/

Happy testing!

P.S.: I already tested the latest 3.0.2 artifacts with pangaea.de :-)

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de