lucene-general mailing list archives

From "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Nutch 1.1 Release Candidate #1
Date Fri, 16 Apr 2010 13:53:51 GMT
Hi Sami,
> I did not yet have time to functionally review the package but I
> spotted couple of things:
> -I ran rat (this should really be integrated to the build) and fixed
> few java source files that were lacking license headers.

Saw that, thanks. I can cut a new RC later today with your updates.

> -Is the intent now to release just a source package? If so I think the
> tutorial should be updated to reflect that change.

Yeah I was thinking since we primarily do that on Tika and there has been
back and forth a while on the _size_ of the Nutch release, we might as well
just release source and have someone run ant job or something. How do I
update the tutorial? Just the stuff in xdocs?

I can update the tutorial as part of the new RC and throw it up later today.

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Senior Computer Scientist
Office: 171-266B, Mailstop: 171-246