lucene-general mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Fwd: ApacheCon NA 2010 Training Sessions
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2010 15:41:12 GMT
FYI.

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Rich Bowen <rbowen@rcbowen.com>
> Date: April 2, 2010 8:06:04 AM EDT
> To: pmcs@apache.org
> Subject: ApacheCon NA 2010 Training Sessions
>
> Dear PMCs,
>
> I'm coming to you first because you know (and in some cases, you are) the very best trainers
and most knowledgeable people in the area of your project. We need your help gathering the
best training sessions for ApacheCon North America 2010 in Atlanta.

We need a description of the training and the speaker, put into the wiki, here: http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/ApacheCon2010AtlantaTraining

> Here's what you get:
>
> If your training class is selected, you get:
>
> * Nights in the hotel:
> Half-day training: 3 nights for one trainer
> Full-day training: 4 nights for one trainer
> Two-Day training: 5 nights for one trainer
>
> * Travel allowance up to $850.00 USD – will be paid within 30 day of conference completion
and the receipt of travel costs.

> * Compensation
> If your class sells the minimum number of seats (11), you'll get a cut of the profits:
>  * Two-Day and One-Day trainers will receive $1,000.00
>  * Half-Day Trainers will receive $600.00
>  * 25% of any registration after 15 people (i.e attendee 16 will be split 25% and 75%
with the conference)

> Please share these details with your developer lists, and with any individuals who you
know to be good trainers in your particular topic. Please let me know any questions you have.