lucene-general mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Welcome Uwe Schindler to the Lucene PMC
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2010 20:54:45 GMT
Hi all,

Thank you for the support and trust to let me be part of the PMC! I will do my best to support
Lucene and Solr! I am sure we will have lots of fun together when developing new ideas for
Lucene, Tika, OpenRelevance, and last but not least Solr!

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen