lucene-general mailing list archives

From Yonik Seeley <ysee...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] merge lucene/solr development (take 3)
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2010 02:11:46 GMT
Apoligies in advance for calling yet another vote, but I just wanted
to make sure this was official.
Mike's second VOTE thread could probably technically stand on it's own
(since it included PMC votes), but given that I said in my previous
VOTE thread that I was just polling Lucene/Solr committers and would
call a second PMC vote, that may have acted to suppress PMC votes on
Mike's thread also.

Please vote for the proposal quoted below to merge lucene/solr development.
Here's my +1

-Yonik

Mike's call for a VOTE (amongst lucene/solr committers +11 to -1):
http://search.lucidimagination.com/search/document/a400ffe62ae21aca/vote_merge_the_development_of_solr_lucene_take_2#22d7cd086d9c5cf0