lucene-general mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] merge lucene/solr development (take 3)
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2010 14:24:31 GMT
You have come a long way from "If that means I get overruled, so be it."
Dennis.

Its a PMC vote where majority rules. As Bernd noted, vetoes are for
specific svn
commits with valid technical reasons. If you guys want to try and drag
it out forever,
I don't see much to stop you from trying, but the whole situation is
pretty clear.

I, for one, am looking forward to what this merge will bring to Lucene
and Solr.

--
- Mark

http://www.lucidimagination.com