lucene-general mailing list archives

From Ian Holsman <li...@holsman.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] merge lucene/solr development (take 3) - can we take a pause?
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2010 10:01:33 GMT
guys.. there is a lot of discussion going on.
and a awful lot of voting.
and as a interesting onlooker, I am really confused about what exactly
the vote is for.. there are so many interjections and clarifications
that I'm not sure
what is going on

can we stop calling for a vote for say 72 hours or a week, and just
discuss it a bit, get the proposal on what you want to be done clarified
and then call for a vote?

it's not like there is a house on fire, and this really seems like it is
getting pushed.