lucene-general mailing list archives

From Michael Busch <busch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] merge lucene/solr development (take 3)
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2010 02:49:01 GMT
+0

I know I had voted +1 in the second vote, because I was happy about the
fact that Lucene can release w/o Solr. But I spent more time thinking
about this last weekend. I still don't really WANT this change, but can
live with the current proposal. Hence, a +0 in this "official" vote
summarizes probably more accurately how I feel about it.

Question: Is it sufficient to have more +1s than -1s for this vote to
pass? I thought for votes as significant as this one a -1 veto is a
showstopper?

  Michael