lucene-general mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] merge lucene/solr development
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2010 17:08:12 GMT
On 03/04/2010 11:24 AM, Grant Ingersoll wrote:

> So, in the end, +1 on the vote, w/ the exception of the lockstep releases, which I think
we should defer to the community once it's fully formed to work out the details.

> -Grant

I don't think you can really cherry pick what you +1 on though. Like I
said, I'm not +1 without sync'd releases - I'm open to how they happen
and the specifics, but my vote is only valid for the full proposal. Some
sort of sync'd releasing is a linchpin for me.

--
- Mark

http://www.lucidimagination.com