lucene-general mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] merge lucene/solr development
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2010 23:54:33 GMT
See the linked to discussion. (I know its pretty long)

I think Mike covered the broad strokes here:
http://search.lucidimagination.com/search/document/477615025eaa0e9d/factor_out_a_standalone_shared_analysis_package_for_nutch_solr_lucene

Though I'm sure its open to tuning. I think the discussion gives the
gist of what the pro mergers want though (though many responders
appeared to be confused as to what most of us think the merge means, so
who knows)

- Mark

--
- Mark