lucene-general mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] merge lucene/solr development (take 3)
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2010 13:59:26 GMT

On Mar 12, 2010, at 7:54 AM, Dennis Kubes wrote:

> This has definitely NOT passed.  With as much contention, discussion, and debate as there
has been on this, saying that it has passed is akin to saying "we are just going to do it
anyways".  This is being railroaded IMO and needs to be taken to a higher level within the
Apache organization.

How is two weeks of discussion and all the committers on the projects minus 2 being for it
and three different votes on it (all with the same outcome), "railroading"?

-Grant