lucene-general mailing list archives

From Bill Au <bill.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] merge lucene/solr development
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2010 18:48:17 GMT
Wouldn't a vote with some kind of a clause be actually a 0 or -1 since the
voter is not agreeing with the current vote in its entirety?

My vote is -1.  I am actually for merging Lucene/Solr development but I feel
that the current vote is too broad.  I would vote for syncing Solr releases
to Lucene releases but not the other way around.

Bill