lucene-general mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject AC 2010 Draft Blurb
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2010 15:15:01 GMT
Riffing off of last years...  Could use a little more meat, IMO, but I don't think my brain
is on yet.

<snip>

Apache Lucene is a robust and powerful, open source, search toolkit that powers search and
discovery in thousands of applications and websites ranging from very well known corporations
to startups creating next generation intelligent applications.  Whether it’s embedding Lucene
on a mobile app or leveraging the power and simplicity of Apache Solr’s search and faceting
capabilities or the large scale crawling features of Nutch, chances are Lucene has a solution
to meet your needs.

The Lucene Track at ApacheCon will feature a full slate of training, talks and networking
on the entire Lucene ecosystem. A wide range of talks will cover both the technical details
and the business aspects of Lucene. Networking events will help connect you with the creators
of all the Lucene projects as well as other users.

</snip>