lucene-general mailing list archives

From Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
Subject Re: Board Report Due
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2010 23:41:59 GMT
On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 10:14:23AM -0500, Grant Ingersoll wrote:
> March is Lucene's time to report to the board.  Please fill in your section
> of the Board Report at
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/board-reports/2010/board-report-march.txt
>
> This needs to be done by March 13 so that I can review and then submit to
> the board before the meeting on the 17th.

I updated the report with this entry for Lucy:

    LUCY

    Lucy is a loose C port of Lucene targeted at dynamic language bindings.
    Basic thread support for the object system was completed.  The community
    decided to transition from C89 to a dialect defined by the intersection of
    C99 and C++.

Marvin Humphrey