lucene-general mailing list archives

From "patrick o'leary" <pj...@pjaol.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] merge lucene/solr development (take 3)
Date Sun, 14 Mar 2010 04:02:01 GMT
Actually Mark the problem with Spatial is that there hasn't been enough
folks involved in it as a project. I am a single point of failure for it. So
I have gone about solving that, by getting assistance from several experts
in this field to help put this proposal together

http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/SpatialProposal

<http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/SpatialProposal>And we should
be committing very soon