lucene-general mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] merge lucene/solr development (take 3)
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2010 16:02:34 GMT

On Mar 12, 2010, at 10:56 AM, Mattmann, Chris A (388J) wrote:

> Hi Simon,
>
> On 3/12/10 4:30 AM, "Simon Willnauer" <simon.willnauer@googlemail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I don't think that is the case. A large amount of different concerns
>> are out there. Simply based on the amount of "huge" comments this
>> seems to be not a clearly passed vote.
>>
>> simon
>
> Agreed.

Comments are not votes.  Tally up the +1, 0, and -1's.  There is your vote.  If people don't
understand that the thing you are voting on is the first email in the [VOTE] thread, then
I don't know how else to explain it.  This thread very clearly has something to vote on it
in the first thread.

-Grant