lucene-general mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: [VOTE] merge lucene/solr development (take 3)
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2010 16:14:27 GMT
Here my vote:

+1 for the latest proposal to merge the development.

I am still against the requirement that all changes in Lucene need all tests to pass in solr,
but that can be discussed later. I would like to simply open an issue then, if a test does
not pass and let the Solr people fix it (applies to all bugs in solr's tests). Also releases
at the same time for both projects should not be coupled. Each project should be able to release
when they think it's time.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler