lucene-general mailing list archives

From Pedro Bezunartea López <pe...@bezunartea.net>
Subject SOLVED: search a nutch generated index with lucene: no segments* file found in org.apache.lucene.store...
Date Fri, 19 Feb 2010 10:54:39 GMT
OK, I solved the issue. The problem was that nutch distributes the index in
a few directories. To open the index with lucene, it needs a
lucene.index.MultiReader. You can see how it's done by looking at Luke's
source code.

This probably was a RTFM question... but I didn't find it in the manual. Now
to the next hurdle, results highlight.

Cheers,

Pedro.