lucene-general mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Factor out a standalone, shared analysis package for Nutch/Solr/Lucene?
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2010 19:13:08 GMT
Mahout is beginning to use Analyzers independently of Lucene for importing
text and text-like data into vector-ish algorithms.  Of course, we also use
Lucene for the similar purpose of importing entire Lucene indexes as
vectors.

That implies that we would not be hurt by any rearrangements of this kind.

--
Ted Dunning, CTO
DeepDyve