lucene-general mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wildcard searches????
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2010 16:44:21 GMT
Tokenize your user agent strings, then store the tokenized form separately
from the wild card.  At retrieval time, scan down the matches and apply the
wildcard from each document to your original query.  The SOLR function query
might be useful for this as would be a custom hit collector.

--
Ted Dunning, CTO
DeepDyve