lucene-general mailing list archives

From Andi Vajda <va...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Lucene Java 2.9.2 and 3.0.1 release artifacts - Take #2
Date Mon, 22 Feb 2010 01:48:43 GMT

On Mon, 22 Feb 2010, Uwe Schindler wrote:

> Hallo Folks,
>
> I have posted a new release candidate (take #2) for both Lucene Java 2.9.2 and 3.0.1
(which both have the same bug fix level, functionality and release announcement), build from
revision 912433 of the corresponding branches. Thanks for all your help! Please test them
and give your votes until *Thursday morning*, as the scheduled release date for both versions
is Friday, Feb 26th, 2010. Only votes from Lucene PMC are binding, but everyone
> is welcome to check the release candidate and voice their approval or disapproval. The
vote passes if at least three binding +1 votes are cast.

+1 to both. I built PyLucene 2.9.2 and 3.0.1 against rev 912433 of the
respective Lucene Java branches and all tests passed.

Andi..

> We planned the parallel release with one announcement because of their parallel development
/ bug fix level to emphasize that they are equal except deprecation removal and Java 5 since
major version 3.