lucene-general mailing list archives

From lionel duboeuf <lionel.dubo...@boozter.com>
Subject Document Frequency for a set of documents
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2010 09:27:28 GMT
Hi,

Sorry for asking again, **I still have not found a scalable solution to
get the document frequency of a term t according a set of documents.
Lucene only store the document frequency for the global corpus, but i
would like to be able to get the document frequency of a term according
only to a subset of documents (i.e. a user's collection of documents).

I guess that querying the index to get the number of hits for each term
and for each field,  filtered by a user will be to slow.
Any idea ?

regards,

Lionel

*