lucene-general mailing list archives

From Claudio R <user...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject Problem when the synonym has 2 words
Date Sat, 20 Feb 2010 20:50:35 GMT
Hello. I have a document with the text: "Playstation 3". The search "ps3" should return this
document. I created a SynonymTokenFilter based on code from Lucene contrib package. In my
SynonymMap I have:

map.put ( "ps3", new String [] ( "\" playstation 3 \ ""});

But that does not work.

In my analyzer, I have:

public final tokenStream tokenStream (String fieldName, Reader reader) (
   TokenStream result = new StandardTokenizer (reader);
   result = new StandardFilter (result);
   result = new StopFilter (result, stoptable);
   result = new ISOLatin1AccentFilter (result);
   result = new LowerCaseFilter (result);
   result = new SynonymFilter (result, new SynonymEngineImpl (), 10000);
   return result;
)

The SynonymTokenFilter works when the synonym has only 1 word. But when the synonym is composed
of 2 or more words, does not work.
I am using the Lucene 2.4.1 (java version).
Can anyone help me?

http://br.maisbuscados.yahoo.com