lucene-general mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Lucene Connector Framework Update
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2010 17:51:30 GMT
The Mailing lists are now open for the Lucene Connector Framework (LCF) project:

connectors-dev@incubator.a.o
connectors-user@incubator.a.o

The website is "up", but not really linked to anything yet.  Needs to be put up on the Lucene
page and the Incubator page.  http://incubator.apache.org/connectors/.

SVN is setup at https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/lcf/.  I believe most committers
should have access, except those who don't have accounts yet (I believe that is just two people
at this point).  Please let me know if you don't have access.

Wiki is at http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CONNECTORS/Index.  I'd suggest we focus
our documentation efforts there for now.

Other needs:
-Every good project needs a logo!  I have the graphic design skills of a two year old, so
all I can add is "donations welcome"!

- While we anticipate hitting the ground running w/ the MetaCarta donation, it would be great
to hear people's use cases over on the mailing list.  Once the code is committed, testers
and contributors are greatly encouraged.

Thanks to all for the work in getting this off the ground.  Looks like it will really fill
an important need for the community and I look forward to working with all who are interested!

Cheers,
Grant