lucene-general mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Tika 0.6 release candidate #1
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2010 23:34:56 GMT
Hi,

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 7:56 AM, Mattmann, Chris A (388J)
<chris.a.mattmann@jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:
> Please vote on releasing these packages as Apache Tika 0.6.

    [x] +1 Release the packages as Apache Tika 0.6.

I noticed two Excel cell formatting tests failing when I tried the
build on Windows. I don't consider this a blocker since the build
works fine on my Linux desktop and the issue looks like a simple
locale problem that can be worked around if needed. We can target a
fix for the next release.

For the record, the SHA1 checksum of the tika-0.6-src.zip I tested is
c98564a2ea6e5b88fefd45fdc640c5210939a52b.

BR,

Jukka Zitting