lucene-general mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Lucene Connector Framework Kickoff
Date Tue, 12 Jan 2010 11:41:00 GMT

On Jan 12, 2010, at 5:55 AM, Karl Wright wrote:

> Hi Grant,
>
> For those of us new to working with apache, could you give a quick overview of the best
way to communicate among group members?  Specifically, what sorts of posts should be sent
to general@incubator, and what sorts should go to general@lucene?

We should have the connectors mailing list in a few days or less, at which point we can use
those.  For now, we should use general@incubator.apache.org.

I CC'd general@lucene.a.o so that people who are in the Lucene community who don't subscribe
to incubator would be aware.

>  Also, I am in the process of determining the strategy and the exact list of files for
the software grant from MetaCarta, and I'd love to get people's feedback as to what should
be included, and how.  What list would be appropriate for that?  Should we set one up?

connectors-dev@incubator.a.o will be the place for this.

-Grant