lucene-general mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Need help with Lucene Connectors
Date Mon, 14 Dec 2009 11:36:58 GMT
I am currently thinking about and planning a very simple JDBC driver on top
of Lucene that supports a very,very,very (!) limited SQL syntax to insert,
update and select (in general the JDBC driver does not limit to SQL at all,
you can even pass a Lucene Query String as input to Statement...). The index
will appear as one table. Once it is finished it will be provided as a
contrib module.

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen