lucene-general mailing list archives

From Andi Vajda <va...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release PyLucene 2.9.1-1
Date Sat, 07 Nov 2009 08:18:25 GMT

With the (imminent) release of Java Lucene 2.9.1, a PyLucene 2.9.1-1
release closely tracking it is ready.

Release candidate 1 of PyLucene 2.9.1-1 is available from:

     http://people.apache.org/~vajda/staging_area/

I'm using a new code signing key that implements the recently updated key
strength requirements. I also had my new key signed by a couple of people at
ApacheCon [1].

The pylucene-2.9.1 source archive is about five times bigger than the
previous one since it now includes the Lucene Java sources as well. This
should provide some welcome relief to the Apache svn server.

A list of changes in this release can be seen at:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/pylucene/branches/pylucene_2_9/CHANGES
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/pylucene/branches/pylucene_2_9/jcc/CHANGES

Please vote to release these artifacts as PyLucene 2.9.1-1.

Thanks !

Andi..

ps: the KEYS file for PyLucene release signing is at:
     http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/pylucene/dist/KEYS
     http://people.apache.org/~vajda/staging_area/KEYS

[1] http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0x88E27CA20ED7633F