lucene-general mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Tika 0.5 release candidate #1
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2009 12:59:50 GMT
Hi,

[x] +1 Release the packages as Apache Tika 0.5.

The only issue I see with the release are the temporary Maven release
plugin files found in the source archive. Did you take the package
from target/ or from target/checkout/target/ after mvn
release:perform? The latter location should contain a clean build from
a fresh checkout of the svn tag, and thus should not contain the extra
files. Alternatively we need to fix the release assembly to avoid the
extra files. Anyway, I don't see this as a blocker, just something to
sort out before Tika 0.6.

BR,

Jukka Zitting